Thursday 29 November 2012

What happens next? 


First of all thank you to all who actually take time and read the random quarrels I have with games, the people who make them and the consumers that spend money on them.

Truth be told I never wanted to pick up writing again, after a bad experience I had about 3 years ago when, I created a Sci-fi/Post Apocalyptic script, but my main means of expression always will be writing and sketching, no matter how hard I try to delude myself from being mediocre at best.  
Yet here I am and here you stand reading all the nonsense written on the invisible papyrus that is the inter-web, why you might ask? Well playing video games is a hobby, so normal brain logic:  Why don't I just combine both of the things I am relatively mediocre and see if becomes something more?

So here I stand confident and determined to make my voice be heard about this subject and promise to deliver you guys content related to these matters. At the moment I am still enjoying what is left of my unemployment and finishing up some backlogged games such as MassEffect 3 (and it's DLC), Borderlands 2's DLC, Lollipop Chainsaw (for that mighty Platinum Trophy) and Deus Ex Human Revolution (yep I know, I know trust me).

So this month I plan on making a review of Assassins Creed 3 (I know kind of late right) well that's because I literally had to finish that game twice to form a proper opinion (Actually let's not lie it's because I suffered a stroke while I finished the game the first time), and then I will post a video commentary of TellTale's Walking Dead (God damn that game), and the last but not least at the end of December I will make a new save of Fallout 3 GOTY edition and post the footage on the YouTube channel and let the viewers decide the main decisions of that affect the game. (Game of the year , game of the year, yeah right you heard me it's the game of the year, game of the year...)


So if you like what you read and think of any other games you want my opinion or want me to do a review on please let me know by leaving a comment down bellow or on Facebook or Twitter.

See you guys next time and let your delirium be heard.

P.S (the channel isn't set up yet but I will make a link to it somewhere on this atrocious place)

No comments:

Post a Comment